Shop for groceries, support the Ecovillage
If you shop at Kroger,you can sign up with the Kroger Community Reward Program and choose Enright Urban Ecovillage as the organization you want to support! Learn more here
Come TOUR Enright Ridge Urban Ecovillage
The 4th Saturday of each month from 9am to 11am
Upcoming tours are Saturdays: May 23, June 27, July 25, Aug. 22.
Reservations required: 513-921-1932 or jschenk@
Available for the 2015 Growing Season!
Enright Ridge Urban Ecovillage seeks to be an ecologically responsible community, sharing ideas, resources and a reverence for Earth.
Enright Ridge Urban Ecovillage (ERUEV) is a community of people fostering a sustainable urban neighborhood that promotes social and economic well-being while contributing to the preservation of our planet. We are located in Price Hill, near downtown Cincinnati, Ohio; building a new way of life on the foundations of this beautiful historic area (affordable homes, the acres of forest that surround the ridge and a traditionally strong sense of community) to create a healthier, more sustainable neighborhood.
Announcing the new Ecovillage officers for 2015:
MerryBeth McKee, President
Mark Carper, Vice President
Elizabeth Doshi, Secretary
Lindsay Simmons, Treasurer
Many thanks to those who served on the Executive Committee during 2014:
Dennis Coskie, Chris Smyth
This would be a great time to get involved with one of the committees:
Farm Project, EGG (Enright Greening Group), Housing, Membership, Communications. You can learn more about these committees here.
**Thanks to Alisia Bleile, Renee Daytona, Rob Myers & Christopher Burton for creating this video**
- Minutes from downtown Cincinnati
- Imago, a 16-acre nature preserve with hiking trails and educational programs located in the neighborhood
- Cincinnati Zen Center located at the entrance to the ecovillage
- The Hundred-Acre Wood with hiking trails
- Viable business and work opportunities minutes from the community
- Reasonably-priced, energy efficient housing
- Food co-op
- Residential and community organic gardens
- Accessible public transportation
- Community dinners
- Educational opportunities for all ages
- A welcoming neighborhood association
- A community truck
- Community greenhouse