A new CSA growing season begins!
2016 member info is here
Find out more about our CSA here.
Enright Ridge Urban Ecovillage seeks to be an ecologically responsible community, sharing ideas, resources and a reverence for Earth.
Enright Ridge Urban Ecovillage (ERUEV) is a community of people fostering a sustainable urban neighborhood that promotes social and economic well-being while contributing to the preservation of our planet. We are located in Price Hill, near downtown Cincinnati, Ohio; building a new way of life on the foundations of this beautiful historic area (affordable homes, the acres of forest that surround the ridge and a traditionally strong sense of community) to create a healthier, more sustainable neighborhood.
Announcing the new Ecovillage officers for 2016:
Kate Reidel, President
Kim Brown, Vice President
Suellyn Shupe, Secretary
MerryBeth McKee, Treasurer
This would be a great time to get involved with one of the committees:
Farm Project, EGG (Enright Greening Group), Housing, Membership, Communications. You can learn more about these committees here.
**Thanks to Alisia Bleile, Renee Daytona, Rob Myers & Christopher Burton for creating this video**
- Minutes from downtown Cincinnati
- Imago, a 16-acre nature preserve with hiking trails and educational programs located in the neighborhood
- Cincinnati Zen Center located at the entrance to the ecovillage
- The Hundred-Acre Wood with hiking trails
- Viable business and work opportunities minutes from the community
- Reasonably-priced, energy efficient housing
- Food co-op
- Residential and community organic gardens
- Accessible public transportation
- Community dinners
- Educational opportunities for all ages
- A welcoming neighborhood association
- A community truck
- Community greenhouse