Sign up with the Kroger Community Rewards Program and help the Ecovillage
If you would like to support the Enright Ridge Urban Ecovillage, please consider signing up for the Kroger Community Rewards Program using our NPO number 72224 or Enright Urban Ecovillage.
Here are the steps:
Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com.
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card for our organization after you sign up.
- If you do not have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register.
- If you are a new online customer, you must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm. (NPO number 72224 or Enright Urban Ecovillage)
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- You must swipe your registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to your registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
*You must sign up again next year to continue to participate.
*The Ecovillage receives the rewards based upon a percentage of the food type items purchased after you sign up using our number: NPO number 72224.